Monday, April 14, 2008

KK update

After Vellore (1994), I came to the US and jumped through whatever hoops I had to and finished a Nephrology fellowship in 1998. I went into practice soon after and moved to Iowa in 2000 where I've been ever since. I married Lakshmi in 1998 and we have 2 kids aged 8 and 2 (Uttam and Malathi). We met some of the other 84ites 3 years ago in St. Louis including Corinne, Deepti, Trehan, Mithran and Chowfin. Hope to do that again this year and meet more of the guys. I have met Vincent, Vijay, Jessie, Nimbus and Guru at various times over the years. Apart from a general need for Rogaine, all the guys seem the same. When I figure out how to do this blog thingy, I will post pics.

1 comment:

Batch of 84 reunion said...

Thanks KK. At least some life is there still.